1) Friendly & suppor tive Learning
2) Well equipped Laboratory.
3) Open, wide Green Academic Campus.
4) Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls.
5) Resourceful Central Library.
6) Common Room for Boys and Girls with
Table Tennis Board.
7) Play ground – Basket Ball, Play Ground – Badminton.
Central Canteen (Day & Night)
9) 24 Hrs. Ambulance Service.
10) 24 Hrs. Cold purified drinking water.
11) Having Teaching Hospital with I.P.D., OPD, periferal clinic and operation
12) Internship Training in College Hospital associated with Asansol Sub. Div.
Hospital (Govt. of W.B.)
13) Our Dissection Hall in College Campus.
14) Annual Cultural Programmes.
This institution comprising of a two Storied administrative Block, A three Storied Academic Block.
All the departments namely Anatomy, Physiology including Biochemistry Organon of Medicine, Homoeopathic Materia, Medica Community Medicine, Pathology, Forensic Medicine & toxicology, Surgery, Practice of Medicine, Case taking & Repertory & Case taking accommodate in academic building Dept. of Homoeopathic Pharmacy,Pathology & Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Situated at present in the ground floor of the Administrative Block along with necessary museum & Concerned Laboratory .
The College has a spacious Anatomy Museum & Dissection Hall. All the other Departments Physiology & Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Community Medicine, Pathology, Forensic Medicine & toxicology are well equipped.
Dept. of Pharmacy maintains a good piece of Herberium inside the College Campus. Dept. of Community Medicine has an adapted Village to perform Village Health Camp, School Health Camp for both regular student & Internie at Talkuri which is 6 km. away.
Laboratory, Museum, Dissection Hall, Herberium & others.
Rural Family Welfare Centre A Rural Family Welfare Centre has been running for poor, vulnerable rural people to lead
a very happy and prosperous life and also enable our medical students to qualify themselves as well as well to be trained personal in family welfare and population Control education.
The College has its own well Stocked Library, with reading room.
The Library remains open on every working day of the college between 10-15 a.m to 4-30 p.m from where students can borrow book from the library according to library rules. The College Library contains about 2000 different books of
various medical subjects.
Library Games & Athelatics The College has its own arrangement of Indoor & Outdoor games viz
Table Tenis etc.
AnnualSport meet are being held every year.