FIRST B.H.M.S. EXAMINATION
The Examination are held at the end of 18 months of 1st B.H.M.S. Course. Subject for Study
and Examination. Full marks for each subject & pass marks are as follows :
- 1) All Communication regarding the College, Hostel & Hospital etc. should be addressed to the principal.
- 2) Every student is expected to conduct himself properly in the College, Hospital & Hostel.
- 3) Any Student found guilty of misconduct violation of the rules and practice, in the College,Hostel & Hospital or disrespected to the professor and staff will forfeit his Claims to free Student ship, prizes and medals and also to any future appointment in the institutions and may be expelled from the College of Hostel.
- 4) Student found guilty of carelessness leading to breakage or loss of any College, Hostel & RULES FOR THE GUIDANCE OF STUDENTS Hospital Property, book, costly apparatus etc. shall make good the loss at once may in addition be fined.
- 5) Students are allowed to work in the Laboratory in the presence of the teachers only.
- 6) Dissections will be arranged for at such period during the winter term as may be notified by the principal. Students must attend the dissections regularly, to be eligible to sit at the test Examination.
- 7) The Provisions of the prospectus can not be regarded as an irrevokable Contract between the College and the students. The College reserves the right to change any provisions or requirements and frame new rules at anytime with in the Students, time of education including text books, fees Curriculums and rules and regulation in general or those Pertaining to the College & Hostel.
- Student are not allowed to enter the office without business.
- 9) Every Students must take delivery of his Identify Card from the College & Carry with him so that the same may be
- produced on demand.
- 10) The Students must not attend the classes other than their own without the prior permission of the principal /Lecturers Concerned.
- 11) Library book, Railways & other concession, Hostel boardership etc. generally will not be issued to the defaulter.
- 12) The College, Hostel and Hospital Compound will not be the venue of any meeting of gathering of the students without the Consent of the principal.
- 13) Every student must carry his / her Identity card along with passport size photo. The Student must apply to the Principal for Railway & other consession form, certificate etc. at least 72 hours before.
- 14) Students should be punctual in their attendence at lectures, practical and clinical classes.
- 15) Students will be allowed to meet the principal or his representitive only at a scheduled and appointed time.
- 16) 75% attendence in theoretical / clinical hospital duty is the minimum requisite qualification to sit for the examinations.
- 17) Senior students have to attend the bed side Clinics regularly and prepare the case report and submit then to the dept.
- 18) At each academic year the students will have to appear at the Examinations and if they are successful they will be promoted to the next higher class or permitted to appear in any examination held by the university.
- 19) Students must pay all fees for College & Hostel before the examination, other wise they will not be allowed to appear at the examination.
- 20) No students shall be given marksheets or certificats unless all his / her dues for College & Hostel are paid.
- 21) Tution Fees should be paid in full at the time of admission to the course.
- 22) Gurdians of the students are personally Liable for all the dues etc., for the college & Hostel. More over all students are to produce their guardians, declarations as their financial guarantors for college and Hostel dues.
- Hahneman’s Birth day
- 23) All fees are to be paid on working days from 11A.M. to 1-30P.M. and saturday from 11.00 A.M to 1 P.M.
- 24) The caution money shall remain in deposit. But deductions there from shall be made for any loss or damages caused through negligence of the student concerned. CCH Inspectors on Female